AJ Institute of Medical Sciences Research Centre, Mangalore, Karnataka. MBBS 150 Seats. PG 91 Seats. The Institute of Medical Sciences Research Centre is a private medical institution in Mangalore, Karnataka offering MBBS, MD, MS MCh Courses.
The college came into existence in the year 2002 and is managed by a trust. The affiliation of this institution is to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
MBBS / MD / MS / MCh / Courses – AJ Institute of Medical Sciences Research Centre, Mangalore undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS and post-graduate courses of MD, MS MCh.
The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
- State Karnataka
- Name of Medical College AJ Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore
- Affiliated University Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Management Trust
- Year of Establishment 2002
- MBBS Seats 150
- PG Seats 91
Brief Details about AJ Institute of Medical Sciences Research Centre, Mangalore, Karnataka
The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College in Mangalore, Karnataka. The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
- College Name: AJ Institute of Medical Sciences Research Centre, Mangalore, Karnataka
- Management: Trust
- Affiliation Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Year of Establishment: 2002
- Address: N. H. 66, Mangalore, Kuntikana, Mangalore, Karnataka
- Telephone: +91- 824 – 2225533, 2223359, 2422817, 2225533 ext. 658
- Fax: +91 – 824 – 2222802
- Mobile: +91 – 9880282435
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ajmedicals.in
- MBBS Seats: 150 Seats. MBBS Admissions in AJ Institute of Medical Sciences Research Centre, Mangalore are through Competitive Entrance Examination in Karnataka.
- PG Seats: 91 Seats. PG Medical Admissions in AJ Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore through Competitive Entrance Examination in Karnataka
- Recognition: Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
PG Specialization – MD, MS MCh Courses in AJ Inst. of Medical Sciences Research Centre, Mangalore, Karnataka
The post graduate specializations of 91 seats of 24 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
- PG Specializations PG Seats
- Diploma in Child Health 2
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases 1
- DM – Cardiology 1
- M.Ch – Plastic Surgery 1
- M.Ch. – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery 1
- MD – Anaesthesiology 8
- M.D. – Bio-Chemistry 3
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology Leprosy 2
- M.D. – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine Toxicology 2
- MD – General Medicine 12
- M.D. – Microbiology 2
- MD – Paediatrics 4
- M.D. – Pathology 5
- MD – Pharmacology 4
- M.D. – Physiology 3
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 5
- M.D. – Social Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 4
- M.D. – Tuberculosis Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine 3
- M.D/MS – Anatomy 4
- MD/MS – Obstetrics Gynaecology 6
- M.D./MS – Ophthalmology 3
- MS – ENT 3
- M.S. – General Surgery 8
- MS – Orthopaedics 4
Eligibility for Admission into MBBS Course
A Pass in 12th Standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects; and English as one of the languages of study, with atleast 50% marks in aggregate of optional subjects.
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 in the year of joining.
Documents to be produced at the time of joining MBBS Course
- 12th standard equivalent marks / pass certificate
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended
- Conduct certificate from the institute last attended
- Eligibility certificate issued by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Migration certificate from the Board of institution last studied.
- Photographs – 5 Passport size and 5 Stamp size.