Government Medical College Purnea (GMCP), Bihar. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
The GMCP is a government medical institution in Purnea, Bihar. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in GMCP.
- GMCP came into existence in the year 2015.
- GMCP expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
GMCP would be managed by Government of Bihar.
- The affiliation of this institution is King George Medical University.
MBBS Course. – Government Medical College Purnea, undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since the college is expected to get permission in 2016.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in GMCP for admission and study till 2022.
The GMCP and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about Government Medical College Purnea
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Purnea, Bihar.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. Government Medical College Purnea. Bihar.
Management. Government – Government of Bihar.
Affiliation. To Be Updated Soon.
Established. Established in the year 2015. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. To Be Updated Soon.
Telephone.To Be Updated Soon.
Fax. To Be Updated Soon.
Email.To Be Updated Soon.
Website. To Be Updated Soon.
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in GMCP are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if GMCP is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in Government Medical College Purnea, Purnea are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in GMCP would be allotted for local students of Bihar. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in GMCP would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of GMCP.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the government medical colleges of Bihar.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in GMCP for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in GMCP are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to GMCP by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college.
- This can be done by visiting the official college website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course Government Medical College Purnea.
GMCP, Purnea, Bihar is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow GMCP to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.