Kakatiya Medical College. Founded 1959. MBBS 200 Seats. PG 111 Seats.
The Medical College is one of the oldest and prestigious medical institutions in Warangal, Andhra Pradesh for studying MBBS, MD, MS & Diploma Courses.
The college is a government institution and came into existence in the year 1959.
The affiliation of this institution is to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
MBBS / MD / MS and Diploma Courses – Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS and post-graduate courses of MD, MS and Diploma.
The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Andhra Pradesh Entrance Exam for Admission in MBBS Course – EAMCET Andhra Pradesh – 2014 for the academic year 2014
Name of Entrance Exam : EAMCET Andhra Pradesh
Course : MBBS
Exam Date : May
Last Date To Apply : April
Brief Details about Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh – The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College in Warangal, Andhra Pradesh.
The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
Attached Hospitals of Kakitiya Med College are:
- M G M Hospital, Warangal.
- Government Maternity Hospital, Hanamkonda.
- Chand Kanthaiah Memorial Hospital, Warangal.
- Regional Eye Hospital, Warangal.
PG Specialization – Diploma, MD & MS Courses in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
The post graduate specializations of 111 seats of 30 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal.
Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
PG Specializations Kakatiya Med. College, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. PG Seats
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy. 1
- Diploma in Anesthesia. 6
- Diploma in Child Health. 4
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology. 2
- Diploma in Forensic Medicine. –
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. 8
- Diploma in Ophthalmology. 4
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 2
- Diploma in Public Health. 1
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis. 1
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases. 1
- MD – Anaesthesiology. 6
- MD – Bio-Chemistry. 2
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy. 2
- MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. 3
- MD – General Medicine. 9
- MD – Microbiology. 3
- MD – Paediatrics. 5
- MD – Pathology. 6
- MD – Pharmacology. 4
- MD – Physiology. 3
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology. 1
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine. 3
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine. 3
- MD/MS – Anatomy. 3
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology. 4
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology. 4
- MS – ENT. 4
- MS – General Surgery. 10
- MS – Orthopaedics. 6